Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Program 101 » Blog Archive » Rate that diet! Fad Diet Review ...

In this new series, I'll be reviewing popular/ fad diets and giving you the pros and cons on what works, and what will only waste your time! Dr. Agatson created this diet during the peak of low fat dieting, where he found his patients had a hard time sticking to that diet- a problem that was alleviated by The South Beach Diet. This is a similar principle to the Atkins diet, but Dr. Agatson felt this was too restrictive and added too much dangerous fat to the diet. I have done this diet several times, and while I find it difficult to break up my lifetime relationship with carbs permanently as Kim Cattrall has done, I find that short bursts to this diet really help regulate my sugar cravings. Read full story here: The Program 101 » Blog Archive » Rate that diet! Fad Diet Review ...

No comments:

Post a Comment