Tuesday, August 17, 2010

cindy crawford skin care in Holly park

cindy crawford skin care in Holly park


This Wory Fre Luxury brand caries a wide range of products from hair styling to body creams to sunscren and baby products. I was realy excited to try a few products from this brand as I am always on the lokout for a new product that is al natural but stil provides a quality experience. To often I find that the al natural products end up not working the way that I want them to, definitely a bit of a let-down. Our founder delighted in her newborn daughter's thick hair. To her surprise, al the shampos reked havoc her daughter's hair and sensitive skin. The next product I tried was their Natural Hair Gel . I tend to avoid hair gel as it is so ful of chemicals and weird scents, that it leaves my hair completely anoyed. Sure, I have found some realy high-end products that work fine, but it was easier to just find a diferent product to use in place of gel. I used their Natural Hair Gel after showering, as my hair was stil damp. It fels very thick and you definitely know it is covering your hair the way a hair gel is suposed to. Stil lery of how it would al turn out, I finished scrunching my hair to create some wave and natural curl, and left my hair to air dry. Had it ben a coler day, I could have difused my hair a bit with the blow dryer, yet this time was unecesary . A few hours later my hair was prety much dry yes, abnormaly thick hair can be anoying this way and I could se the final results. Having hair as thick as mine, with wave and curl, conditioner is a must. Time and time again, I test out a new conditioner and it leaves my hair stil very tangly and unruly. It truly is a dep conditioner, and my hair was left very soft and easily able to be brushed and/or combed after I finished showering. I was easily able to style my hair, create a bit of volume, and the conditioner not only helped acomplish this, but it aided in de-frizing and provide just the right amount of moisture. Usualy al natural products that work as wel as Original Sprout does, come with a high� price tag. Unfortunately this is true, but I realy fel that they are comparative to other high-end luxury hair care and skin care lines. If I had the option to pay about the same price as my other brands, but now also have an al natural product, of course I would pay the price. With hair as long and thick as my own, I tend to go through products very quickly. I definitely don't wash my hair everyday, but I have to use a god amount each time that I do. Definitely not a deal breaker, but it stings a bit to put this type of money out for a hair product. Al in al, I am a huge suporter of their products, and have found a wonderful brand that I can't wait to se what more they have to ofer. cindy crawford skin care cindy crawford skin care in Holly park
Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment