Thursday, September 15, 2011

hemp necklaces designs::So the trick for makeup is to make it look like your not wearing makeup hemp necklaces designs

hemp necklaces designs hemp necklaces designs::So the trick for makeup is to make it look like your not wearing makeup.
References : mines even simpler.
I keep it easy.
References : i have two different looks.
Then eyeshadow on the bottom lid to define my eyes.
I have long top lashes, but not so much on bottom.
I use mascara on both, after curling.
For special occasions, i go heavier on the eyeliner and mascara, and i have a more glittery, goldtoned eyeshadow.
I put on slightly more blush, and use a more maroon color on my lips for a bolder overall look.
References : i have got compliments on my eyeshadow my entire life.
Then i use a shimmer plum on the rest of the lid, and light pink on top of that.
Black liner on the bottom, lash exact in black, and i have my brows threaded.
Not the same everyday, sometimes brown, sometimes darker colors, you know.
I put concealer on my zits that i get, and blend it in with my face.
Another unique one is this cream eyeshadow morbid, i think it is called, and i do interesting things with that too.
This is blue, purple, and yellow by the way.
References : references : i have colour sections.
Shades of green, purple, greys ect.
Remember, as tyra banks said, never match you makeup to your clothes.
Use compliementary or contrasting colours, but never the same.
Try experimenting with shading.
Do dark at the corners of your eyes.
My best buy recently has been some soft gold eyeliner which goes with all eyeshadows and i use it to outline and as a blender.
References : currently you have javascript disabled.
In order to post comments, please make sure javascript and cookies are enabled, and reload the page.
On how to enable javascript in your browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment