Saturday, September 24, 2011

cleaning cat urine from carpets::Later i was to discover that she had a urinary tract infection but at the time my only thought was how to save my mattress from the dreaded cat urine smell cleaning cat urine from carpets

cleaning cat urine from carpets cleaning cat urine from carpets::Later i was to discover that she had a urinary tract infection but at the time my only thought was how to save my mattress from the dreaded cat urine smell.
I have written an article regarding how to clean cat urine from carpets.
And know that it works very effectively so without wasting time i adapted the carpet cleaning recipe to use on my mattress.
I really had nothing to lose as either i cleaned it effectively or i bought a new mattress.
I can think of nothing worse than going to bed every night with the smell of cat pee assaulting my nostrils.
Sprinkle a good handful of baking soda over the stain.
Leave it to work for 15 minutes then begin blotting again.
To deter your cat from urinating on the bed purchase a plastic tarp and drape it over the bed.
Your cat will not like the feel of it and hopefully it will discourage it from peeing on the bed.
I also recommend a product called ssscat.
It is a motion activated spray which delivers a burst of air to frighten your cat away from an area.
It is completely safe and harmless.
For more information visit the website.
cleaning cat urine from carpets::Note: cat owners should always look
for the causes of inappropriate elimination first, to eliminate urinary
tract disorders, and of course, to effectively eliminate the problem
cleaning cat urine from carpets

No comments:

Post a Comment