Wednesday, September 21, 2011

remove paint from carpet::I scrubbed and noticed the paint began to lift remove paint from carpet

remove paint from carpet remove paint from carpet::I scrubbed and noticed the paint began to lift.
I scrubbed some more and saw a little more paint lift.
After an hour of scrubbing the same small test spot i threw in the towel and realized that it would take me forever to get rid of a gallon of paint on my carpet with goo gone.
The rubbing alcohol method rubbing alcohol removed the stain from my carpet the easiest and fastest.
Again i chose one of the edges of the paint spill as a test spot and doused it in rubbing alcohol.
I dabbed away at the stain and voila: the paint came right up.
So i doused and dabbed again.
Once more it lifted easily.
In the end i was able to completely remove a gallon of paint from my carpet by pouring rubbing alcohol on it and dabbing.
When all that was left was a little discoloration i poured more alcohol on the carpet and scrubbed with a fresh new cloth.
You would never know now that i just had a gallon of paint spilled on my carpet.
There is absolutely no stain left behind and it only took about half an hour.
It did smell a little bit but not too much.
It gave my hallway a sanitized hospital smell for a few hours.
I liked the ease of this method so much i went around and cleaned up the rest of the tiny splatters and droplets with rubbing alcohol.
Print out this article and try one of these methods.
remove paint from carpet::Daubs on your divan remove paint from carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment