Tuesday, November 23, 2010

buggin

buggin


Album rating - 8.5 out of 10 Well, I must admit I didn't expect too much out of this album. Ricky just went up with lines: my top back like JFK they wanna push my top back like JFK So, So I JFK , J oin F orces with the K Even Rick Ross stopped writing, haha, it's up to ya'll to decide, but at this point Jay kicks in: Youn know that feeling when you know something special is coming your way, well thats how you feel when you listen to this song, because they just keep pushing the expectations higher and higher and belive me they deliver it. Live Fast, Die Young boasts with production from Kanye West and his guest appearance, this is one of the highlights of the album, Rick found the way to express himself on this beat, and Kanye made amazing beat, maybe it's a leftover from his debut The College Dropout, if nothing else brings back the memories . Un Super High features Ne-Yo and production from Clark Kent, proudtion is superb, takes you back to '98 and gives you that warm feeling of something similar to Feelin it and Brooklyn's Finest , Clark still got it, and Rick's superb delivery made this a classic hit. We doin it big, its goin down, 9/11 Im doin it big, pullin up in a 911 I been tryna fu k for months, babygirl its now or never Got the condo on the beach, hope through our storms we shall weather Yea this bi h a movie, but this time I play a big part Uh, fu k the marketing, look at what Im accomplishin Ne-Yo made the hook, imho he sould concentrate on these type of beats because he spits pure fire, his voice sounds better than ever and he could be next hook-for-hire for all the big boys. WATCH VIDEO No.1 features Trey Songz and Diddy, produced by Floyd Nathaniel Hills , better known as Danja, his sheet includes Put You On The Game by The Game, Promiscuous and Say It Right by Nelly Furtado, SexyBack , What Goes Around .Comes Around and My Love by Justin Timberlake among others, such as Love Story by Katharine McPhee, Innocence and Earth Intruders by Björk, and Give It to Me and The Way I Are off Timbaland's second solo album. So you know to what to expect, Diddy made this a club banger/ summer time anthem for the clubs across the world, best belive Diddy when he says: We No.1 we get mad more paper, ain't nothing like Bad Boy paper . Hammer typcal gangsta rap produced by Lex Luger, ballad of Ricky's life, new cars, drug money, and his Hammer ready for the hammer time, song features Gucci Mane, I can't say Gucci delivered it but song will surely gain significat buzz in the South. Song didn't reinovate the wheel, same Ricky from few years back: Self made, you just affiliated I build the ground up, you bought it renovated Hold the bottles up, where my comrads Where the fuc g felons, where my dawgs at SP the Ghost spits nice as usual, but nothing too special: Blunt tip, orange like Caviar Wild n'out, fishtailin' Subaru Rally car Out the passenger, Lettin' the automatic off Four shooters buggin' out, blickin at ya caddy doors Did I mention guns from, Red Dead Redemption Nine mils, fifty clip extensions Hope it like a mattress in the hood, I'm flippin' on it And the money's like a chair, I'm sittin' on it Aston Martin Music features Drake and Chrisette Michele, well from the beginnig you can see that Maybach isn't the only car Ricky drives, song is nice still nowhere near Maybach Music and personaly car-inspired music starts to bore me.
buggin
Tags: buggin
| Some Articles: buggin | Original post: buggin | Technorati tag: buggin | Virgilio tag: buggin

No comments:

Post a Comment