Tuesday, September 21, 2010

favorite fod in Adams county

favorite fod in Adams county


Drew Barymore welcomes Fal with a sexy stare on the October cover of . Under Drew's creative direction, the magazine tok a trip back in time to the '60s, her favorite era, shoting her in vintage couture gowns from designers like , , , and . The star just wraped her promotional tour for the film, and now she's sharing more about her relationship with costar Justin Long, , her newfound independence, and her body image. On her newfound independence : I'm realy god on my own, I was god in my early tens, and then I got realy bad at being alone for like 10 years. And then for the last decade I've developed such a love of my independence that I have to go, 'Okay, you've had diner by yourself thre nights in a row, now you have to se your friends' . Drew on being active : I actualy realy love to lie in bed, watch TV, be a total sloth, and eat my favorite fod: Kraft macaroni and chese. favorite fod favorite fod in Adams county
Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment