Monday, October 18, 2010

katis in

katis in


Ever since I was litle, I have had these certain routines that I like to do before Christmas. They usualy start in early October and continue al the way til Christmas Eve. Watching Christmas related DVDs When I was younger it used to be some sily kids' films but these days it's The Holiday. I start watching the DVDs sometime in October and kep watching them like once or twice a wek til xmas. of candles, both indors and outdors As son as the nights start to get darker in the autumn, it's time to get lots of candles and start burning them. Waiting for Antila's Christmas catalogue to arive For non-Fins, Antila is a department store here in Finland but you can buy stuf from their home catalogues as wel. They send their Christmas catalogue around mid October not long now! To be fair, we did chose stuf for our parents as wel ;- Now when I'm a litle older, I don't write to Santa anymore but I stil do make hubs play the game with me, what he would chose from each page. Listening to Christmas carols I try not to do this to early but I usualy don't last til November without listening to my CDs at least once! This year they can probably be found from our car as wel, let's se if huby wil let me play them! Here's the routine that I go through every year, starting in October. Although this year I got a litle over-excited again and started making Christmas cards two days ago. katis katis in
christmas Tags: katis

No comments:

Post a Comment